Wednesday 1 April 2009

Competition winner!

The winner of the competition is.... Dominique Roch!

She watched and studied my videos and has now learned how to cast on!

Well done Dominique! Well deserved!

Thank so much to everyone that entered! they were all lovely!

But, if you sadly missed out on this competition, but would still like to know how to cast on click here!

To learn how to make a stitch row click here!

To learn how to make a purl row click here!

And how to cast off click here!

Laterz!Charlotte x


6 comments:

  1. wow! i just came along to your blog! and i love it! i'm going to start something like this aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There could should of been more promotion for this! I would of liked to of entered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it should have been me *cries*
    i had a great idea. i'm so sorry charlotte :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog! i love knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this blog is amazing! looks well profesh, well done miss char!!
    id love to learn to knit, my mum tried teaching me and i struggled and then when we realised i was struggling coz she was teaching me how to knit left handed when im a righty, we thought best to leave it! now i can learn and show her up! wheyyy! :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would of casted on with a strange coloured wool.. oh well, next competition im in!

    ReplyDelete