Tuesday 31 March 2009

This months something amazing!

Drum role please?...
I'm going to make the jumper I said I liked in an earlier post
Also, im going to make some baby clothes too.. This will be a big challenge but i'm having help from my a friend! A very good advanced knitter.. Keep your eyes pilled guys!
Well.... It's going to be tough month... But I'm going to do it...

The jumper pattern was made my Emma Varnam who makes lots of modern clothes for various knitting magazines.

I'm looking at the pattern now... Thinking how confusing it looks! But I'm up for the challenge!! BRING IT ON!



Laterz!Charlotte x

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Let us know how it goes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow a jumper, that will be tough. good luck but you can do it :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A jumper is easy peasy. Just keep at it.

    ReplyDelete