Friday 27 March 2009

Beautiful things you can knit

There are many beautiful things you can make through knitting!

The first thing I ever made was a scarf, which was so fun to do... I guess it doesn't sound to fun, But believe me it was! I made it out of blue wool, and it was so soft and I wore it all the time!
Scarfs are probably the easiest things to make through knitting! Cause its just simply casting on - stitch row - purl row - repeat first 2nd and 3rd step until long enough - then cast off!

Easy pweasy!

There are more difficult things you can make aswell.. Such as socks... Hats, and cardigans/Jumper
My next mission is to make a Jumper... I have NEVER done this before, It seems kinda hard, I have a really nice pattern for a loose fit jumper.



Laterz!Charlotte x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the jumper..I'm sure it will look fab when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should knit a .....BRA!! xx

    ReplyDelete