Saturday 28 March 2009

Competition closed!

Okay, so I have finally finished my 'Something amazing' aka my knitted hair band!


And the competition for 'Who can cast on the best' is now closed! I have all the entrees in, and i will make a decision and announce the winner Wednesday afternoon!

Good luck all who have applied!!

And don't think just cause you can cast on, you can knit! You still have a few more basic knitting steps to learn.

Then... you'll be on really hard patterns!

Laterz!Charlotte x

6 comments:

  1. I love your blog charlotte! Great idea...I used to be able to knit my nan and me would do it on a wed night EVERY week...

    Your hair band looks great too!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair band, how long did that take you? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats such a good idea! i wish i could knit? Do you have any advice for someone who wants to start knitting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg your Blog is well good and i love that hairband :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should of been in black, and maybe a bigger picture to show us properly. Good work though

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the prize! that is sooo cool!
    x

    ReplyDelete